Saturday, January 5, 2013

Feeling early Spring

 Jacket: Georgie (exclusive for INTERMIX) | Tee: LNA Deep Neck | Pants: JBrand Cargo in West Point | Boots: ACNE Start Boots | Necklace: Lionette NY Tribeca | Bag: AG for Project 2012

Happy Friday! First work week of 2013 is complete!
Since I was in the office pretty much all day long, I dressed light like it was early spring day.

Pretty in pink, this light weight faux croc jacket I scored at INTERMIX is my recent favorite.
It's fun because people has been wanting to touch the texture of this jacket during meetings today.  Super cool.

Though I'm dressed light, it is quite cold out at night.  Can't hardly wait for the real spring to hit when I can start wearing sandals again.

xx



5 comments:

  1. Hey girl, love this casual look and the unique necklace you have on here:)

    I am following you on Bloglovin, looking forward to more awesome outfits in future

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Definitely you following back :)
      I actually migrated to my new domain: linennotes.com so find me on bloglovin with the new address!!

      xo
      MAKIKS

      Delete
  2. That is a gorgeous necklace!!! love it and love that jacket.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and thanks for stopping by :)

      I actually migrated to my new domain: linennotes.com so come find me there as well for more posts! xo

      MAKIKS

      Delete